Get Involved: Opportunities with AMSA
Interested in getting more involved with AMSA and its day to day business?
- Join your local subcommittee - contact your AMSA Rep to find out when your local sub-committee is meeting next, and be a part of policy discussion, event promotion and much more
- Nominate to become your uni's AMSA Rep - contact your AMSA Rep or local Med Soc to find out about the nomination process
- Be part of an AMSA Executive Bid - click here to read more about the process of running a bid to become AMSA's next National Executive Team
- Be part of the National Convention or GHC Executive - click here to read more about the process, and when these big events will be visiting your state
- Respond to one of the active callouts for positions below.
Active callouts AMSA has a number of positions currently available for interested students. Please see below for a list of these positions, a brief description of what they involve and links to more detailed role descriptions and instructions on how to apply. Most positions, unless otherwise specified, require submission of a 2 page curriculum vitae and 500 word cover letter.