AMSA 2020 NATIONAL EXECUTIVE CALLOUTS
It is with great excitement that the 2020 National Executive is opening applications for their Executive Team. If you want to play a role in shaping and running AMSA next year, have a look at the available positions - we want you! Previous AMSA experience is not required, it doesn’t matter where you are placed clinically - new talent is invaluable.
Initial applications will be blinded to reduce bias in the selection process. Applications will be scored by at least two members of the core executive team, and the highest scoring applicants will be interviewed by at least two members of the core executive team.
- Information Technology Officer
- Projects Officer
- Student Engagement Officer
- Publications & Design Officer
- Public Relations Officer
We recommend contacting current position-holders to get an idea of how you’d fit into the role - contact details at the end of each position description. You can apply for a maximum of two roles.
Please have a look at the position descriptions HERE.
Please submit your applications HERE.
- Friday September 20th 5PM AEST: Open 2020 National Executive Callouts
- Wednesday October 2nd 5PM AEST: Deadline for application submission
- Friday October 4th to Friday October 18th: Interview period
- Sunday October 20th: Disclosure of results
I have questions, who can I ask?
The 2020 Executive is very happy to chat with you, so feel free to get in touch. Their emails are below:
Published: 20 Sep 2019