AMSA Medical Education
About AMSA Med Ed
AMSA Medical Education is the special interest group dedicated to improving the educational experience of medical students throughout Australia. As one of the largest committees of AMSA, we are involved in a wide range of activities related to medical education. Organisationally, we are divided into 2 division: Resources and Research.
Med Ed Resource is concerned with creating new educational resources for medical students, which are available for free on our Moodle (http://amsamoodle.org.au/). Some of our available resources include:
- The AMSA National Question & OSCE Bank
- AMSA Medicine Fact Sheets
- AMSA Academy
Med Ed Research is the body responsible for all of AMSA's research capacity. Here, medical students have an opportunity to undertake original research with an aim for publication in peer-reviewed journals. We also provide research support for other areas of AMSA, such as policy. We are currently undertaking several projects in fields related to medical education, and aiming to start several more in coming years.
Click on the images below to find out more about AMSA Med Ed!
For general enquires
- Samuel Smith - Chair, AMSA Medical Education - firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquires pertaining to AMSA Medical Education Resources
- Anna Kwok - Vice-chair, AMSA Medical Education (resources) - email@example.com
For enquires pertaining to AMSA Medical Education Research
- Connor Allen - Vice-chair, AMSA Medical Education (research) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: 29 Jan 2019